– Saturday & Sunday, November 14-15, 2009 from 8:30am – 5:00pm
– Rome Commons Ballroom
– Rome Hall, South Campus Complex
– University of Connecticut, Storrs
– Volunteer shifts are usually two or more hours, between 8:30 am and 5 pm.
Volunteers’ responsibilities may include:
* Volunteering at the Breakfast with Clifford
* Working at the information desk or volunteer check-in table
* Working with children’s arts and crafts activities
* Serving as a door greeter or conducting a survey
* Volunteering as a costume character or tour guide for characters
* Volunteer opportunities for musicians/singers to lead 45-minute sing-alongs with children
If you are interested in volunteering at this event, please send an email to email@example.com including your name, home and work phone numbers and your preference for a particular job or requested time period (e.g., 9:30 am-Noon, 1- 2 pm, etc.)
We are always looking for new volunteers. If you know anyone who would like to volunteer at this event, please forward their contact info to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Book Fair benefits the Northeast Children’s Literature Collections in Archives & Special Collections at the Thomas J. Dodd Research Center, University of Connecticut.